The 1960 Chevy Impala was a full-size car produced by Chevrolet from 1958 to 1985. The 1960 model year saw a complete redesign for the Impala, featuring a longer and lower body, sleek new styling, and a new range of engine options.
Some of the key features of the 1960 Chevy Impala included:
- Available as a 2-door coupe, 2-door convertible, 4-door sedan, or 4-door hardtop
- Long, low styling with distinctive “bubble top” roofline on hardtop models
- Dual headlamps and triple tail lamps
- Six different engine options, ranging from a 235 cubic-inch inline six-cylinder to a 348 cubic-inch V8
- Available automatic transmission and power steering
- Optional features included air conditioning, power windows, and a six-way power seat
The 1960 Chevy Impala was a popular car at the time of its release, and its stylish design and powerful engine options continue to make it a sought-after classic today.